Planning, Developing and Managing Sustainable Tourism at Destination Level
Related Links and Resources
- GSTC Destination Criteria
- Innovation Norway, Tourism Roadmap
- Government of Norway, Green Competitiveness Strategy (Executive Summary)
- World Charter for Sustainable Tourism +20
Destination examples mentioned during the presentation:
- Botswana Tourism Organisation
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (TOTA)
- Kaikōura District Council, New Zealand
- Rottnest Island Authority, Australia
- Walking Mountains Science Center, Vail, Colorado, USA
About This Live Session
This session focuses on best practices in planning, developing and managing tourism at the destination level.
You'll learn from our expert, Steve Noakes (Chair, Pacific Asia Tourism & Binna Burra Lodge; Director, Ecolodges Indonesia; GSTC Trainer), practical insights on making tourism destinations more sustainable, with examples and lessons from various parts of the world.