WHAT: Mountains for Europe's Future by CH-AT Alliance
"Mountains for Europe's Future: Putting Mountains on the Agenda of Horizon 2020" is an initiative leading to a Strategic Research Agenda to promote the inclusion of specific mountain topics in the Horizon 2020 Work Programmes 2018-20 or other strategic documents.
Mountains for Europe's Future Programme
Part I: “Find the mountains in Brussels” on a short guided tour, and learn where and how they are present, even in this distant location.
Part II: Roundtable covering the the six strategic research fields of "Mountains for Europe's Future". Inputs from the editors of the strategic research agenda, discussants from EU institutions and relevant European organisations.
- Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing
- Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry
- Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy
- Smart, Green and Integrated Transport
- Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials
- Europe in a changing world - inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies
- The event will close with a discussion on key recommendations.
As part of our efforts to promote training and professional development opportunities in the tourism industry, our Industry Opportunities section highlights various events and programs that are relevant to tourism professionals. If your organization offers training programs and other professional development opportunities, and would like to spread the word through the TrainingAid network, please let us know (media [at] trainingaid.org)!