Practical Tools, Professional Networking, Actionable Goals
Join this 2-day interactive training class of the GSTC Sustainable Tourism Training Program in Chiang Mai, Thailand, from February 26-27, 2019, covering sustainability best practices by tourism businesses and destinations, as well as key topics such as global trends in sustainable tourism, sustainability marketing, and sustainable tourism product development and management.
The key highlights of the training program includes:
- Knowledge and expertise representing the GSTC as the global authority on quality sustainable tourism standards.
- Stimulating and rewarding learning experience, being part of an interactive training with fellow participants representing a variety of public, private, academic and non-profit entities.
- Practical insights on promoting sustainable and responsible travel experiences through case studies and best practice examples.
By participating in this training, you will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the GSTC Criteria, the baseline standard for sustainability in travel and tourism.
- Be able to make informed decisions on how to implement sustainability practices for your company or destination.
- Be able to build and establish viable and actionable sustainable tourism policies and practices for your organization.
- Have the opportunity to participate in the official STTP Exam, and upon successful completion, receive a Certificate in Sustainable Tourism by the GSTC to demonstrate your knowledge of sustainable tourism standards and practices.
>> Learn more and register (link to the GSTC website)
TrainingAid Partnership for the GSTC Training Program
TrainingAid, through its partnership with the GSTC, manages and develops the GSTC Sustainable Tourism Training Program (STTP).
Since 2016, we've successfully delivered in-person, online and blended training of the STTP, with hundreds of tourism professionals becoming trained in the GSTC Criteria, the global baseline standards for sustainability in travel and tourism.
Asia Pacific Sustainable Tourism Conference
The 2-day STTP training class in Chiang Mai is being offered in conjunction with the GSTC Asia-Pacific Sustainable Tourism Conference (Feb 27 – Mar 2, 2019).
If you are also interested in attending the GSTC Asia-Pacific Conference, please visit the conference registration page and choose the STTP Training as an add-on option to your conference registration. You will receive $100 off the regular training registration rate when you sign up for both the conference and the training.
Look forward to meeting many of you in Chiang Mai!
We offer tailored training options - including online courses, blended training, and face-to-face sessions - for the PM4SD training program (in partnership with Jlag) and the GSTC Sustainable Tourism Training Program (in partnership with the Global Sustainable Tourism Council).
If you're interested in custom training for your organization, please contact us to discuss details: Ferdinand Weps, Managing Partner, TrainingAid, email@example.com.